- Shearing up to ¼” thick stainless steel
- Breaking or bending up to ⅜” thick stainless steel
- Electric power rolls for forming or rolling tank shells
- Hydraulic iron workers and punches
- Plasma cutting of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Laser capabilities up to ¼” thick steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- All types of welding in shop and field
- A variety of smaller shop equipment such as vertical and horizontal band saws, abrasive saws, drill presses, milling machines, grinders, sheet metal rolls, etc.
W&W Custom Fabrication has served many customers over the years, and we are especially proud of the repeat customers who continue to call on us for the special needs and custom design solutions.
We look forward to working with you on your new project or custom fabrication design, just give us a call we answer the phone, no run around, just hard work and quality professional results for you. Call us at 513-353-4617 we look forward to talking with you.